What a wonderful way to start the weekend after a long week at work! Thank you so much for all the super cute T-shirts and bib. You certainly won Jim’s heart with the “Daddy’s My Hero” shirt. I think it helped me convince him that I needed to go shopping for some little pants :0). Which I did with my sister, we had so much fun and got some nice things. Her little wardrobe is coming along nicely. I think we share a love of shopping!
Just a reminder, please make sure you send packages to our PO Box or put both addresses on the package so they don’t get returned. We live in a tiny town and there is no mail delivery to our house and the postmaster is picky and she has sent our mail back when the PO Box was not listed.
Thanks again, we both really liked everything!!!
Cora and Jim
LID 4/25
Just a reminder, please make sure you send packages to our PO Box or put both addresses on the package so they don’t get returned. We live in a tiny town and there is no mail delivery to our house and the postmaster is picky and she has sent our mail back when the PO Box was not listed.
Thanks again, we both really liked everything!!!
Cora and Jim
LID 4/25
No comments:
Post a Comment