Monday, September 3, 2007

Bibs and Books

Dear Secret Pal,
Thank you for the great package and the sweet note! It arrived at the end of last week, but I had not yet signed up to be able to post to the blog. (For those of you who are reading this and are not posting yet: it was easier than I expected!)

All the books are great! I just LOVE the truck tires in the touch and feel birthday book. "Guess How Much I Love You" is such a great night-time book. Do you already have a little one to know how extremely popular stickers are with two-year-olds? I'm hiding them until vacation at the end of the month. They will be great on the plane!

It is hard to imagine having a baby small enough to wear a bib again -- these are beautiful colors!

Thank you for everything,
Mary

No comments: