A few of you have asked about getting emails each time a new post is added to the blog. One of our participants mentioned bloglines.com, and it can notify you by placing new posts in your bookmarks. (If anyone knows how to make it email you, let us know!!
I just found another free site called Feedblitz.com that will email you new posts from a blog when you sign up. I tried it, and it worked, although it did take them several days to process the registration, and then another day to email me about the last blog entry that was posted after I registered but before they confirmed.
So, that's another option if you would like entries emailed to you. If you have any other ideas as to how to get posts emailed to us, feel free to post them for us!
Thanks!
Amy
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Update: Even now that I am registered, Feedblitz is still taking a whole day or so to email me blog entries. FYI...
Post a Comment