Dear Secret Pal,
Once again, you have gone completely overboard! The Gymboree outfit you sent is just darling! It arrived yesterday, and the weather today was just right for Sofi to wear the dress and jacket to school for the Easter Egg hunt. The other moms just loved the lady bug barrettes.
The Easter treats are yummy, and you can imagine how quickly Sofia found the Dora fruit snacks in the box. Do those things have some kind of GPS in foil packets, or what!?!? I think the two bunnies are upstairs having a tea party with the jelly beans right now.
I really appreciate your kind words about the wait. I am getting pretty sad about the children that need homes and the parents and siblings who are waiting. Please do not worry about "making up for the lost box." You are such a sweet secret pal to even think you would need to do so. Who knows with the post office...it may show up one day!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful gifts!
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment