To the Vraniak Secret Pal--Happy Easter to you too!
What a fabulous gift to receive on such a gloomy day! It was rainy and windy all day and then I see our intrepid mailman slogging through it all with a box...and he leaves it at our door! Yea! Len is in NYC for work and I debated (briefly, but I did debate it should be noted...) about waiting until he got home a couple days later. As you can see, I didn't wait! The dress is so adorable and the bib is cute! Can't wait to put the hair clips in that wonderful hair! And who can resist Pooh! I am waiting to open the candy until Len gets here (have to have something left to redeem my impatience!).
Thank you so much for brightening our day (and our year of waiting for that matter!) Charis, our 16 year old cat, looks a little apprehensive about all of this...boy is she in for a life-changing experience!
Cheers,
Lisa and Len
No comments:
Post a Comment