Once again life has kept me too busy to thank my wonderful SP. You are incredible. The book, "Just Add One Chinese Sister" is so perfect for my boys. I love how you've added to Hannah Grace's hair bow collection with every month. I definitely will have to go get a holder soon ;) I absolutely LOVE the calendar. I can not wait for January to get here. I've been looking at it over & over. How beautiful those precious children are. Your encouraging notes mean more to me than you'll ever know. I can't wait until the end when you reveal your precious self. I've kept it all so one day I can show Hannah Grace how we waited for her.
I'll give you the address, but don't expect much. I am definately not computer savy. My husband actually spent yesterday afternoon trying to make it a little festive. (He's the computer geek.) I am hoping to post this week about my son's football season & your latest gift. The very first post or two explains how we told our parents our news of the adoption. Then you'll have to look back at Disney & our trip to Philadelphia to see pics of us. (I do plan on fixing that this week:) www.amorrisfamily.blogspot.com
Have a great December & I pray that you'll be able to enjoy the true meaning of why we celebrate "Merry Christmas." Thanks for making national adoption month wonderful.
Charity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment