Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank You!

Hi Secret Pal!

First I gotta say I love the card and what you wrote! Very touching! And please don't feel bad either!! I just didn't want you to think I never thanked you if you had sent it and it got lost. I don't mind at all that you wanted to combine Nov & Dec!
I love that Raven has officially received her first Christmas present!!! I promise we will not open it till Christmas!! The body suits and the bowls are great! I'm going to have to start putting things in separate storage containers at this rate (clothes, toys, supplies, etc)! Love the candle holder and candle! I'm a big candle freak! I love candle holders! And what a festive scent for the holidays.

The dog squeaky Chinese take-out box is the cutest thing EVER! Somehow, Yoshi knew it was for him before I finished unwrapping it! I got the camera and put the toy on the floor by the tree (you can see Raven's gift in the background) and let me tell you, right after I snapped the picture he WENT NUTS on it! He loves to take pictures so he knows when the camera is out it's "pose time" , but as soon as the flash went off.. onto the toy! LOL I'll post more picks to my blog later for you!


Love everything! Thank you!!!

Chris and Freddy M.

No comments: