Dear Secret Pal,
This months gifts are great. Doug loves the "Made in China" onesie. The bib is perfect. I am looking for a hat to match the gloves. As far as the map goes, I hope we are using it sooner than later as well!
I hear you about the raking of the leaves. They are beautiful coming down, but back breaking to pick them up. We just got a new roof this weekend so we are also raking up old shingles. Oh yeah, in the rain too.
As far as reading goes Doug loves sci-fi, naval stories and war intelligence type of thing. I go for autobiographies and the classics since I am currently working on my degree in Literature/English. When I need a relaxing book I like Luann Rice.
Anyway, thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving,
Shannon and Doug White
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment